Easy to use platform for managing digital asset ownership
Marketplace Navigator enables users to create and exchange digital assets on the Sawtooth blockchain.
Challenges with Traditional Digital Assets
- Fragmented ecosystem – digital asset issuers have custom processes for managing, distributing and tracking assets
- Lacking secondary market controls – it can be difficult to verify if assets are genuine or counterfeit
- Inconsistent record keeping practices differ between sellers
- Centralized/proprietary solutions can cause bias and conflicts of interest
Blockchain Technology Driven Solution
How It Works
- Create digital assets
- Create an offer
- Accept an offer
- Transfer assets
Advantages of Blockchain–Operated Marketplace Transaction Tracking
- Consistent data recorded across different sellers
- Immutable transaction record enables security and trust between parties
- Smart contracts allow asset creators to set terms for how secondary transactions occur
Market Place is just one of many use cases
Revolutionizing the digital asset market place is just one example of the many ways Sawtooth can have real world benefits.
The Sawtooth platform enables users to design custom solutions for their digital assets. With Sawtooth, firms can customize transaction families for the unique characteristics of specific assets so that they can create asset identifiers, accept offers, and track ownership.
Check out the Sawtooth Docs
Real world examples of Sawtooth distributed ledgers
Seafood Supply Chain Traceability
Sawtooth and IoT Sensors are used to create a secure record of seafood's journey from ocean to table.
Bond Asset Settlement
The Sawtooth platform and smart contract technology are used to enable the trading, matching and settlement of U.S. and Corporate Bonds.